View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Mark75

Chery

I am convinced God put that counselor there for you. Obviously you weren't doing so well, otherwise you'd have had the power of your Higher Power to help you through that very difficult recollection. When you posted in the other thread about how much he got under your skin I was worried.

Get the power, Chery. Turns out this road to recovery had a big pothole. Rely on the strength of your program, the good people at SR, the IOP (yes... the counselor who may infact know what he's doing....) and most of all.... God, as you understand him.

You won't won't be the first one to show up with a dirty screen. No, it's not a good thing, but it's gonna be what you make it.... You can avoid the consequences, run and hide, deny it to yourself....

Or you can hold your head up, tell the truth, and ask for help. Throw yourself thoroughly into the program. You are only alone if you make that way.

You don't know how much I am really praying for you Chery.... This addiction thing is powerful, turns out you got a lot more work to do, uh? Well, you can have all the power you need to recover... but you got to look for it... Time to look at your first three steps, really take them into your heart, for the first time....

((Chery))

Mark