View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lotdot19

HELP! HELP!

Thanks everyone

UPDATE:

I am so so tired, after i posted this the next day my mom and i drove him to rehab we THOUGHT he was accepted, he was denied because of insurance. we said ok, where do you want to get dropped off at. we found him a recovery house that takes methadone patients, he was to use his welfare money to get in, well his card was with a guy who was now in jail. The cops had beat my brother the night before, oh did i mention my 10yo sister found him in our garage that we mistakenly left open. ugh! (this was the day we tried to get him into rehab, friday) anyway he spent his money on drugs all $100 that he was going to have to live off. So I looked at my mom and said NO we are not doing this ok, where do you wanna get dropped off. So we took him to get his methadone for the day, and dropped him and this time he took his ONLY bag of clothes with him on a street in the city, a known drug street. he said "F*** you guys I wont live through the weekend." I will be dead. EMPTY threats that really hurt.

My mom and I were strong apart from the crying. Then Sunday my mom was in the ER with chest pains, and stayed over night for tests, all because of my brother! NOT FAIR!

Anyway while in the ER she gets calls fromhim, not answering, but he left messages asking for the garage to be open.

JUST NOW he called an said he sat in a mental hospital all day and was rejected, so he has nothing left to do. He only has one way out.

I am so scared right now because I don't know what to say to my mom when I think that my brother is on the streets dying right now i go numb. I am going back to college on saturday im am so scared.

ANY ADVICE WOULD GREATLY HELP. I feel like he is going to die, he has no money no food. I dunno what to do.