Old 08-16-2009, 10:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Wink I became someones sponsor.. wish me luck!

Well this person just confided me some deep issues and said I got experience dealing with drunks LOL.. wish me luck!

I told him before doing anything he has to call me so I kick his a$$ and ask him if he has not had enough hurt yet. And that he has to be brutally honest with me and himself.

He said he will do it for his kids and I told him its a very good reason but it should be something he wants for himself!

He said he was never a good husband and took the wife's love for granted... that he only cared about parties and now he is very lonely... he was totally regretful, couldn't stop thinking about her and what he lost, and said she really is much happier without him, he was sad she rejects him now and I told him we are told the one loving thing we can do is to leave and add to their losses and stop participating... and that she and the kids will be happy he becomes a better person.

Its so true they wake up to reality until the bottom, he says he never thought about this before... and doesn't know why he was so blind and hurt his family

He says he can moderate himself and asked me to trust him on that, I said well try No Drinks for one month, then we will see if I believe you can actually cut back...

Hope I do a good job I feel good knowing someone trusts me....