View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
flutter
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

Lisa... any crush updates? How was your move btw? Are you just loving it? I'm sure your puppy misses you but it looks as though she is in a great new home

Warren, we're all battling.. glad you're still in the fight for now. None of us are so unique in this.. 'you are not a unique snowflake' from Fight Club comes to mind here haha.. You purport not to have as "serious" of a problem as most or ANY of us simple minded drunks on here , but have needed the MOST support.. hope you're still looking into some outside help. Drink, don't drink.. totally your choice, your life, your priorities.

Suz, I agree.. I am so past the drinking thing, for whatever reason or another.. it also makes me sick to even think about. My life is so much better, nothing would get even BETTER if I drank... ever. I love it!

We're finally pretty settled at the new place, getting some painting done etc.. misc things. My lil boy is just over a pound in weight now, I'm 23 weeks pregnant. We're very excited. But I have talked ENOUGH about that, it's my lil obsession at the moment, and no need to spew it at you

Charles is likely here in CO somewhere but course didn't bother to get in touch LOL.. tis ok.. Hope you're enjoying the vacay!!

Dori.. miss you!

Phal, I know you're around somewhere, hope you're doing great!

Back to work for me, ta ta!!