View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Update-he did make it home from his "swimming at his brothers" A OK. He says he has done nothing wrong-I am overreacting to everything. No drugs yet-that is one thing I will be able to spot in a second. Just having to hear about these "people" gets me.

Then yesterday he brings his moms dog home for a trail visit. Now mind you, I still have the two dogs from two yrs. ago he just had to have plus my dog. His two dogs that ate all the carpeting(I have plywood now) and this home was once beautiful. All huge dogs who simply do not think another dog should be here. They could eat her in one bite. So all day I am worried to death and finally we take her back. He says we could get rid of the 2 dogs and keep the little dog ( I had bought her for his mom 6 yrs ago) I am not about to part with these two monsters that have become angels.

My blood pressure went so high and having pains and really thought about going to ER but just can't have another debt. He said he would just find somewhere else to stay if he upset me so much. Duh? Sounds like a reason for him to leave huh?

I guess I may just have to be greedy, tough it out because I was not able to keep up with the house, repairs and the property turned to a jungle while he was in prison. I had to take care of gram who passed at 105 late last year.

Darn lawyer had to cancel, something came up and I will have to reschedule. I just have to build a paper foxhole!!!!!!!

Guess I will just bide my time and hope things will get done, I certainly cannot afford to hire anyone.

Just starting my day with anothe vent. Hope you understand and thanks!