View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 09:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
wishIsedNO

I hear ya..But it doesnt matter that i ignore him..I havent talking to him for 2 yrs since i been back home..Except the few times i called him a ******* drunk or to tell him to get the hell off of me..He'll just yell at me..I dont have to say a word..Just by me being in the room will make start up..And hes not only abusive to me..To my sister too..And she has never done anything wrong..She works go to college..Which shes been on the deans list every year...Shes never a problem..I mean i can understand hes anger towards me since i was a bad kid...But my sister..He should be proud of her...Instead he just says mean crap..Saying shes a loser cause shes 29 and still living at home..Has he seen the rents in NYC lately..1000 for a studio..Which is a closet with a kitcheonette...He even tells my mom that he cant survive on 2000 a month which he gets from his pension check...So how does he expect her too..When she aint even making 2000 a month...What an ass.Were his children..I havent ever seen a father treat his own kids like he does..Not even his own friends..Doesnt he think its weird when he sees his friends act all nice to his kids and he treats us like crap...And hes friends son is just as bad as me.We use to get high together..But hes dad helped him out..Even gave him a car....But somehow there different from us...Were abusice to him...I dont know how were abusive..We dont say a word to him..What cause we dont got a hot dinner plate waiting for him every nite..Im not cooking for him not the way he treats us...And my mom shouldnt either..Were adults...He can cook...Ugh he disgusts me...Thanx for the advice..Im glad i have a place like this to vent too...I dont know how id survive..I just have to see theres hope..Thats all that keeps me clean and sane..I keep telling myself that ill be out soon...I count the days...But i hope he leaves or get better before i go i dont wanna leave my mom with him...Jackie