View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
KC1

Thanks. We have very different work schedules. So it would not be that hard for me to go without him knowing. I hate to resort to that, but I also think I owe it to myself to give it a try. If it works, he really can't complain. Believe it or not, we have a good "domestic relationship". However, when it comes to problems, he usually puts his head in the sand. I know that might not make much sense to most of you. He has children from a prior marriage who are big thorns in my side. They bleed him dry for money. Anyhow, we have agreed to just not talk about them. Have both to been counseling and it has been agreed by the counselor, it is just best that we don't talk about the kids from the prior marriage - they are grown adults with their own children anyway. OK. So I think I am going to do this. I am going to go to the meeting on my own -- he does not have to know for now. It's worth a shot. Anything at this point is worth a shot. It really is. I have to think of myself first.........right?
Still craving the Ketel One, so it has to work.