Thread: Hey all...
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 12:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
TheSunAlsoRises

Thank you all for you quick replies. Debs congrats on the three days. The first couple can be pretty rough, from your recent thread it seems like things are going as well as can be expected. Newbegining010, yeah it will do it again. Thats why I wanted to post on here... just to remind myself more than anything. Daywalker, yeah it can be a bit tough not being able to get ahold of our AA cronies. But I have walked through this before. Ive never woken up in the morning and thought "damn I really should have taken a drink last night that would have been great" Like you say its not exactly what people say its just knowing that people are here to support you. Smacked thanks for your reply as well, I tried to go to the chat room, it told me to d/l something which I did. I installed it. But then when I went back to the page it still said something about needing a plug in. Any thoughts on what might have gone wrong?
Thank you all for your support, its just what I needed this evening.

PS. I'm on step four. It needs a re-write. I should be doing it with my sponsor this week. I went over it with my temp sponsor a few weeks ago. I can feel the resentments really having less power over me already... If things keep working out in the direction they are going I can't imagine how great things will be later on...