View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:33 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
Faerie
Faerie

LOl TC you always seem to be having problems with your inbox.

Just email me if you can't PM!

It's Sunday morning in OZ, feeling OK today.

Held myself on 18 pills yesterday so fairly happy with myself that I have come down from 20. Enjoyed my bubble bath, I hope you all did something nice for yourselves too.

There are a couple of people here on SR struggling more than me with opiates that are really inspiring me right now, you guys probably know who I am talking about, they are amazing.

I have been really worried about a young girl here who has just been through a similar experience to what I have been through with sexual assault. I am happy to say she has taken my and other's advice and is doing something about it, she is not making the same mistake I did so many years ago.

I think that I must have gone through all the horrible things I have for a reason. If that reason is so that I can help others then I am at peace with it. It makes my pain worth it knowing that I can ease the pain of others.

My parents think I should look into becoming a sexual assault therapist when I am better and ready to work again. I think I could handle it and be good at it. I understand exactly what it is like to feel confused, scared, betrayed and ashamed and believe that with training I could truly help other women and men. Of course I still want to be a published author too.

Now that I am starting to deal with my addiction I see a future for myself, I know I'm not gonna die young anymore.

That is the best feeling and gift in the world.

And you know what, I couldn't do it without all of you and your love and support.

Thank you,

Much love,

Faerie xx