Thread: Vivid Recovery
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 06:47 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

Its a beautiful sunny day here and it is the day of the wedding! YEAH! The weather couldnt be better. We went out for a unrehearsal dinner last night where we got to know the grooms family some more. It was fun. Yummy food, nice people, good conversation. There was quite a bit of drinking and I was uncomfy for a little while. Overall it did make me think of trying moderation but...not anytime soon so I dont really have to worry about it right now. Huzzy and I arent gettin along so well. Since we have been here he has been being sort of strange. Not really himself I guess. I cant quite put my finger on it. So that has been strange. I am having a fab time and he is a little off. I have tried not to concentrate too much on it though. Thinking I need to stay in my own hula hoop. It is hard to not try and bug him about what is going on. I did ask, he said nothing was up. I should let go right there. Not ask again, not be thinking about it. Wondering what he is doing, why he is feeling that way. But...its hard....its gonna take practice for sure. I just feel so seperate. In one way it feels good but in another I dont see how someone can have a relationship where they feel like this. I mean where is the connection?! I suppose that is maybe a chapter I havent came to yet. How to love your partner without letting go of your seperateness. Hard work I tell ya.