View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
gotahavfaith

Daughter in jail

I got a call at work this afternoon from the police station. It was an officer that I know. He said they picked AD up today for posession (weed), & drug abuse, smoking weed. He was calling as a courtesy, as he knows the some of the problems that we have been thru. This is the first time she has ever been arrested. He said they searched car, (she was with a friend) but nothing else found. Their DOC is oxy's. I don't know if she is doing pills right now, I know she passed a drug test last week at Dr. appt. Anyway, he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him nothing, I don't want to do anything. He said daughter was freaking out about children and was wanting to call me. I told him to tell her I would take care of children, but DON'T CALL ME, because there is nothing I can do for her. Of course, by then my heart is going 90 miles an hour and my first instinct was to leave work to deal with this. Then I went to the bathroom and cried, ask my higher power to help me to stay the hell out of her way! Dried my eyes and finished my last hour of work

I have REALLY been tryin to stay out of her business and needless to say right now I am having a hard time with that. My grandkids are at the sitter's house, as she had just gotten out of class when pulled over. So, I call the sitter and tell her the story, and the sitter is a one of a kind person. She knew how upset I was and told me to leave the kids there, overnite if needed. Here I am at work trying to deal with all this sh!!, and work at the same time.

So, then her xabf called, guess she called him, and wanted to start in with putting her down, knew this was gonna happen, what about the kids, blah,blah,blah. Said she needed $100 to bond out. Now I know these charges are not serious, and at some point, either tonite or in the morning, they are gonna let her sign her own bond. I told him that I didn't want to hear anymore from him, he is just as bad as she is. Also told him I was not bonding her out.

So now I am home from work, I do not plan on going and getting her and for now I have unplugged the phone, just to give me some down time. I know the kids are fine where they are at until I can deal with my feelings & go pick them up.

I am really tryin to hold on here. I know what I need to do and what I don't need to do, but knowing that isn't helping with how I am feeling: anxiety, frustration, sadness, anger, ect. So I came here to vent.

Thanks for listening.
Gotahavfaith