View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:35 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
notbychoice

Thanks again, I cant say that enough.

Well he came home from work. He is sleeping in the chair next to me right now. We all went to dinner, (I did not want to cook) But anyway, he has not gotten a beer tonight, instead he is acting like a boy who is just got his cookie taken away. He is not really talking and acting depressed. That is what happens when he does not drink, he either pouts or gets mad. I hate all this.... Its like when things are good between us there good, but when there bad its Real Bad.... Seems to be more bad then good. And I cant handle the drinking... This is hard, so hard. I guess life is not easy (which I already knew) but dang why can't I find happiness. I wonder if there is anything really true about love. because I sure have not ever found it. two bad marriages. the first one, he used to hit me and stuff and now I have one that drinks. dang this all sucks!!! But I am going to put my head up and find a way to make myself happy. and my children. I thought after I got older it would get easier. Not.... I have to do what is right and that is all there is to it..... On my next day off I am going to the other house and clean, fog it and get things ready. I talked to my son-in-law and he said he would help us move. SO I have support that way....
Well again I wrote way more then I was planning so I best go.
Thank again.....
alot of good info and support on this site!!! Thanks I cant say that enough.

One last thing, He (AH) said, " he has gone to aa meetings and he said he is not like them.." He said that he does not need that meeting. He does not have a problem.

What a joke. He really does have a problem. Denial....
Bye till next time.