View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:05 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
notbychoice

Well I went over to my other house today and went and bought stuff to get it fixed up. I am taking steps to get ready. I am not willing to hurt my children and myself. I have lost to many family and friends (not to drinking) and I am going to protect them!!!.

I told my 18 year old that I was thinking it is time to leave. Well guess what he said today. Mom, I cant believe that you want to leave now. Me and him are finally getting along and now you want to mess that up. He wants to take me hunting , fishing and all kinds of father son things. Why do you want to mess this up for me. I told him that I have to do what is best for all of us, and mostly his little sister. He is mad at me know. but I will do what is best. Hopefully things will work out for everyone. This is not easy.

Yes I have others to be able to pick up my daughter while I am working, so that is one way to protect her.

Oh my husband told me ( about a month ago) that he was going to try and take her away from me. I laughed and said No judge in this world would give a drunk like you, our daughter.... I am a great mother and They would not take her away from me....

Well I am not sure what is going to happen tonight when he gets home.
Thanks again for ALL the reply's

Bye