View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vegibean

More mountains to climb?? Oh really??

Well for some, you may recall a few weeks back my freaking out over where I was going to live, having to start paying the X way too much money in child support leaving me in a financial situation and having to quit my lease. I have to, either that or an eviction. I'm not having that.

So here we are weeks later and the X comes to me with this proposal........why don't we get a place together OR I move in with him? Moving in with him would mean I pay all the bills. Him moving in with me would mean me subjecting myself to be booted out of my own place again by him. He's done this to me twice I don't see the point in "three times a charm!"

This is the man I asked to support me and help me. I had offered to go to treatment and I wasn't worth the time then. He should have never served me with divorce papers. He was irresponsible in our marriage, horrible with money and completely VACANT as a husband. I felt like I was totally alone. I DID NOT get married to be alone. It was depressing, I drank a lot and eventually drank myself into being one very sick girl. It was all horrible.

So now HE needs ME again?

Interesting...............