View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 01:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lotus2009

Thank you all soo much for your feedback!!! It really helps to hear from others. Especially after a long night like tonight! I woke up after an hour to a big "thump", couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to see what happened. AH must have tripped and fallen. He was lying in the middle of the kitchen floor... For a second I seriously thought he might have stopped breathing and was lying there unconscious. He didn't - he woke up when I checked if he was still breathing. So I left him alone and he got himself up and managed to get into bed. But I've been up since... I tend to have sleeping problems and couldn't fall back asleep

Linkmeister: thanks for reminding me again that I shouldn't give in to the urge of telling him what to do in his life and to not take away his dignity!! I really need to keep reminding myself... it's soo easy to fall back into old patterns.

MeHAndle: thanks ... your example really helped me look at it from a different perspective. Looks like my AH decided to jump into the dumpster ! His choice though... I told him what the outcome of that would be beforehand.