View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:59 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
suki44883
RIP Sweet Suki

I'm coming to this thread late, but took the time to read it all the way through before responding. I can't count the number of times I shook my head, or sighed at your rationalizations, Inquisitive. I can see soooo many red flags in so many things you say. In my opinion, you are a binge drinker. Binge drinkers can go for weeks at a time and not even think about alcohol...have no desire whatsoever to drink. But, when the time comes that they do drink, they keep drinking until they are ready to go to bed or just pass out. You say you don't like to drink and eat, so you put off eating so you can continue to drink. This is a huge red flag and a tactic my own father used. He wouldn't eat until just before he went to bed because once he ate, he didn't want to drink anymore. So many things you are saying convinces me that yes, you do have a problem with alcohol. Will it eventually kill you? Who knows? Will it get worse? Yes, unfortunately it will if you don't take steps to stop drinking completely. You can rationalize it or deny it or make excuses or whatever you feel like doing, but from what I have read in this thread, you most definitely have a problem with alcohol. I truly hope you will stop the games and get some help before you end up like my father...dead at the age of 58 from alcoholism. Good luck to you.