View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:05 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Inquisitive1

Where do we get this figure of 2 drinks for men? Is this based on daily recommended units?

All I am saying is that at the end of the day, of course I can drink 2 drinks and not have anymore. It is not particularly hard, you pick up 2 glasses, drink them, and then don't refill the glass. Simples. It is all down to choice.

Seeking out a recovery website such as I have done is down to me being inquisitive, hence my name. I feel there is a presumption that if you post on here, yo must have an issue. If I join a car website to find out a bit more about cars does that make me a car freak? I am simply seeking knowledge. If anything I am an over-reacter, I am sensitive and pick up on things early, almost obssessing about them and trying to rectify them. But again, not knowing me you would not be able to appreciate that.

You say I am in a state of being overwhelmed ina period between alcohol and no alcohol? I don't get that... I have not drank since last Saturday night as per usual and have been working as per usual. Alcohol doesn't cross my mind in that period, sorry.