Thread: Bye
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 07:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
MeHandle
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

sandrawg,

yes sometimes repliers here look from their own perspective and assume things into yours, and yes sometimes they are not careful readers to your revealed perspective and therefore don't ask questions about what you haven't revealed. sometimes this happens because we are lazy, just don't get it ourselves yet, it irks us, and/or our heart is in a place of wanting to be heard instead over helping, sharing, serving, and we forget the road of where we once were. we are all imperfect and make mistakes. And we are all on a journey , in a process, "thinking" we want to be "better". It is no accident that we have crossed each others paths here.

However often we don't need to go the extra mile, something is simply understood and we post our thoughts. And even when handling things imperfectly, most times even that is meant to be well meaning. Even what is well meaning and done with a right heart and discipline can end up being "bad advice" or information.( Hence, the wonderful world of the thread to have multiple inputs.) The heart of this community is service, it is why the board is here. And yes, when service is not the heart of the community members who are beyond just receiving we probably would be best to shut up. But neither do we as individuals control when someone takes the heart or words of our service wrong. And then some people talk more because they don't know they need to receive more.

So on the switch sometimes the person receiving comment back has not been a good reader or listener, has been irked , was not ready for what is being said to them, missed the perspective of the reply or just doesn't get it yet, doesn't realize they are truly being served as they don't recognize that the replier has long been on a path and is replying to somewhere they have already been.

I could give a further evaluation , but i am not here to exhaust a point , but to help service you and i am sure you have gotten the point already.

Personally , i have enjoyed "reading" your process and have "excepted" and enjoy you style. sandrawg, if you are going to give advice outload and make statement about others in general about what you see here overall, you are going to get back more "feedback" that you may not like. Sometimes it will be handled well, sometimes it won't be the best. Sometimes it will be what you needed to hear and sometimes it won't be. Peoples writing and critical thinking abilities, and this on different experiences, are all on different levels here too.

I have no opinion on whether you should stay or go. God is in control of that and he knows what is best for you on your journey, where you should be and where you should not. So whether „ou would chose to stay , go or come back I hope this little post i have just written served you in love.

If „ou were to stay i want to tell you are are doing great!!!! i would just advice you to be a bigger receiver from the people here and a more careful speaker. You have already shown „ųurself to be a giver, so „ou got that covered.:-) So, what I see is that like all us humans you have a good side and a flatside. If you stay, I will always want and try to respond to „ou with my goodside. Forgive me when i respond to you with my flatside.( I have a problem recognizing it, thats why it is flat.:-)

One more think: Sometimes something isn't a flat side, the person is just wrong or they are right and their style is not preferred by you. So liking peoples comments or not by their style would make it our flatside issue.

Okay, I have went an extra half mile because of how i felt lead with what i wanted to give in this situation. More from me on this would be overkill.

love tammy

proverbs 20:5

ps: Proverbs 20:5 (New International Version)

5 The purposes of a man's heart are deep waters,
but a man of understanding draws them out.

:-) such is a 2 way street, yet each person wants someone to know because we have a desire to truly be known.