View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Nikki2003

The reason the decision has to be made in the next couple of days is because that is when the final conference is with my supoort team and social services. There are no more extensions to be had. Either the children go permant custody to my parents or they come back to me. I am ready emotionally and finacially to care for them. As for moving closer that is not possible. If I move closer then it means I am that much closer to where my AH lives. Right now I am almost 3 hours awy from him. If I move to the town the kids are currently at then I would only be an hour and a half from him. Plus my support network and team are here.

It won't be a slow transition when I get them. They will be brought here to stay. Though I have already decided that they will visit with my parents a couple of times a month and can call them as often as they need too. I also have already set up support networks for the kids here so when they get here it is already in place. I just have to decide whether I am getting all three or try seperating them for a while to see if that will help my daughter deal with her issues.