View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nikki2003

Thanks. My kids were removed from my home because of my AH abusing me and my kids. That was a year and a half ago. I have finally gotten him out of my life and am doing well enough that social services is considering giving me custody agian. But the issue with my daughter has caused everyone to wonder if it is best that she stay where she is. Her therapist is there, her school knows her and her history, all her workers are there and her doctor too. So she is in a routine already there.

All of them will have a huge change in their lives when they come here. THey will finally realize that it is true that daddy and I are no longer together. They will no longer have a two parent home(which is what they had with me before and with my mom) but a single parent home with very little to no contact with their father, which is all his choice.

My parents live an hour and a half away. I do not drive so when we would visit we would have to take the bus or have them come visit us. I want them all to be safe and have the best and healthiest home possible.