View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:42 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
28Days
No Day But Today

Freedom - I am simpley offering him suggestions. 12 Steps is a no dice thing. I wouldn't subject myself that to that, so certainly not him either. Rehab is no way either because of the money issue. Counselling I'm going to suggest, but he's really against that idea for some reason. I'm gonna tell him that it would more than likely help him, and hope that he'll go. Unfortunately I'm not only the closest emotionally but physically. Since all his REAL friends are 600 miles away. And his friends here are all druggies.

Lost - It's trying to convince him on that that's so tough. He doesn't really have ANY other friends here. And he's tired of just sitting around doing nothing. He's afraid to lose them..and in his eyes bad friends are better than no friends I guess...-sigh-

Outto - While he is officially my ex, technically there's a lot more to it than that. Letting go without talking to him about it, and trying to get him to seek help outside of me (as he did ask me for help.), is NOT an option. Not yet anyways. Soon, but not yet.