View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:17 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
ExNavyInHouston
Drunkaholic

I guess that's my way of saying, you were right, I was wrong=)
I won't accept that - haha!

I can't take full credit for my genius, because much of it originates from fear. I am celibate, and not seeking relationships or even dating right now because I just don't want to bring someone into my life that I have to care about.

I don't want a pet either. They both would require my time.

I want to be good at being a boyfriend and right now I think I would find it too easy to just cast someone aside if I was annoyed.

And I have learned very clear lessons in life that no one truly has casual sex. People make up terms like friends with benefits and stuff like that to justify some carnal need, but in the end all of those situations tend to turn into some form of a mess with hurt feelings and disappointments, etc.

The moment two people see each other's genitals everything changes, at least for me it does.

Hence, my saying I use, "When I am given free access to vagina my life becomes unmanageable."

So, I will continue to live in a celibate bubble and let life take its course, if some amazing "life match" should come along I can only hope I am smart enough to recognize her and then act upon my discovery.

Note: I understand we never know awaits us every day, so tomorrow all of this could be outdated propaganda.