View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
FreeBird09
I grew my wings to fly...

Lucid, actually my son is pretty lazy and never did anything. His wife did after I asked (nicely) several times.

LaTeeDa, I understand the yelling. I did a LOT of it yesterday. I never harped on anything. I read my bible daily and tried to keep a balance. He is one ungrateful kid and I need to step back (how sad) from him until he learns respect. My youngest son said to just let it go or they will never come around, and I said.. I would rather live alone then be treated like this.

Freedom.. yeah sad eh. They are contributing by buying food ($300 month) which is not much for 6 people.. and the drinking is really hard for me to accept. So, on that note maybe I need to make it a rule that no alcohol is aloud in my house.

Givelove.. I agree, my serenity and self respect is to be solid gold. I seen that once I started losing that balance, things started shifting out of place and it felt as if what I had built up for myself, in myself, was crumbling. I never want to be out of 'peace'. It's hard to accept that my son was using me, and abusing the privilege of being in my home, but it is true.

I thank all of you so much.