View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kimmieh

Originally Posted by FreeBird09 View Post
This has been an issue since they moved in, as they don't want to do jack.. I arrived home, exhausted, under a great deal of stress, and not wanting to face a mess. Nothing was done. My son greeted me with , hi Mom, how are you doing, why do you look so upset.. which was nice of him. I responded kindly. I then said that I needed them to move out by the first of the month. He blew up at me, actually calling me names (yeah, my son, my first born son... ) He said, the people who love you the most and you want to make us do YOUR housework.
If I were to move myself, a spouse, AND children into my parents house because they are kind enough to take us in in times of need, I sure as hell would clean up OUR mess, help with their household wherever I can and respect that my mom has a right to find her house in the condition in which she left it or in which she would like to find it. And trust me, if I were to act like that towards my mom, she would kick me out and she would have every right to. That is just disrespectful and ungrateful and inconsiderate.

Seriously, how rude!