Thread: heartless
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:18 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
whereami
A Brand New Life

I am going through the exact same thing, he moved back home and moved in with an addict and strung me along with my baby in tow as well. Let me tell ya they can have 'em girl. Just think tonight while your biggest debate is what to eat, they are trippin' about how to get their high, what to do to get money and with 2 addicts, who works or who gets more money, that is a volcano waiting to blow-steer clear. They can only party for so long before one of them gets bored with the other. I say celebrate the fact that you learned now, how to read red flags, how to be smarter and also what you deserve. You will be fine, just keep him at a distance and let him watch his fairy world blow up in smoke. Do you really think he changed for her? I am glad not to have to worry about all the drama that is involved in that life. Hang in there, yeah it sucks...sometimes at night I look at my little one and think, his loss...we are an awesome team her and I and he will never know us. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS BE HAPPY...I have heard that and it is true, if you are happy now, none of the past matters.