Thread: heartless
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Kimmieh

Originally Posted by Alaia View Post
Then she tells me to get some pride and self esteem. excuss me but my whole life just crashed in front of my eyes and i am falling apart. There must be something seriously wrong with me. I can't stop the pain it hurts so much. They get to take drugs to make themselves feel better but I have nothing.
So SHE who knew that her new boyfriend cheated on and lied to another woman because of a car and phone and money that SHE benefited from also tells YOU to get some pride and self-esteem? How twisted is that?

Would you stay with a man who keeps another woman around to take advantage of her? This union sounds as dysfunctional as it gets and you are the lucky one because you are not part of this. They took advantage of you and that hurts, but the joke is on them. I don't see any pride or self-esteem in someone who stays with a man like this, knowing what she has known all along.

You don't need this bs, really. It will hurt for a while, but it ALWAYS ALWAYS gets better and you will be able to look back and be grateful that got to walk away.

Edit: And I agree about cutting off contact with her. It does nothing good for you and why would you want to allow her to act all remorseful when the remorse obviously wasn't enough to not take advantage of you also?