Thread: heartless
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
cessy68

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
I too ignored all the red flags, knew something was up. But, in my sickness...I believed his story over mine..
Alia, I couldn't have said this better myself.................

The key in most of our threads, regardless of what the subject is--- is that when we are dealing with an addict, they will lie, they will use us, they will protect their f***** up behavior, all the while hurting those around them.

AND when our eyes are wide shut, we "believe their story over ours."

That stinks.

Take cynical's words and remember them, over and over, rememeber this. Keep telling yourself that you aren't going to believe ANYONE's story over yours in the future, and use it to push you forward, only stronger.

Also, I believe that you should STOP the contact with the ex, and others around him.

I'm going to remind you about that baby you said he had--- and the words his ex told you about him when she called you.........

it just keeps happening --- one girl victim to the next. He used his ex, and he used you. Now he will use this one.

Perhaps if you are going to 'call' anyone, call the ex baby mama, and just simply say "sorry" --- sometimes it's freeing to validate the other victims in his master manipulations.

You should be doing cartwheels down your front lawn-- since your rid of his madness and utterly disgusting behavior.

Hugs lovey.
Love,
cessy