Thread: heartless
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 03:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Alaia

Unhappy heartless

so I emailed my ex-abf new girl. she writes back and wants to talk to me but her phone is out of minutes and she can only text. She knew about me the whole 3-4 months they were together. She met bf @ rehab program. She feels horrible and wants me to know the truth but tells me she knows it's gonna hurt me. They fell in love and she felt bad for me but let bf string me along so he could keep my car and phone and they could have the money and whatever else I had to give as help. then they both relapsed and she said her morals went out the door and she didnt care. She knew when he was with me and just got high to make it go away. He was using me the whole time. I had been trying to break it off with him cause I felt something wasn't right, but everytime I said I am done, he would tell me he didnt want it to be over and how much he loved me and didnt want to be without me....the whole time he was with her back home. He moved in with her in April and I just found out on Friday because he was about 35 minutes away. She also tells me that I wasn't the first girl he cheated on me with. That everyone in the program and all his little buddies all knew he was just using me. Everyone knew but me. How can someone be so heartless. She is clean now and felt really guilty and wanted to tell me all of this. It hurts so much. She is staying with him and says she loves him so much. She said he didn't want her to talk to me, he just wanted me out of their lives for good. how can someone say that after 2 years? It killed me. To find out that the whole relationship was nothing more than a lie. I really thought he loved me. I don't know how someone could do this and then just say something like that. in the meantime she is trying to tell me what a good person I am and how everything is going to be ok. she doesn't understand why I could stay with him for so long after the things he had done to me. Cause he kept pilling me back in when I tried to leave. I really thought he loved me. Then she tells me to get some pride and self esteem. excuss me but my whole life just crashed in front of my eyes and i am falling apart. There must be something seriously wrong with me. I can't stop the pain it hurts so much. They get to take drugs to make themselves feel better but I have nothing.