Thread: Bottom
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:46 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Ah yes, even if they are long gone, there is still blame, when I talked to his friends they told me "he states you two broke up because you have issues" I mean yes.. but what about the other 50%??? SHEEESH

Also, regarding apologies, the hurt is so much its almost an insult they do not acknowledge even the 0.0000005% of it. I have been asked for apologies for so many little things in comparison. Again.. denial.

It all comes to a point where you just have to "surrender" and say, symbolically, "take it. take it all... your version of things..shout it out to the world... take aLL the common friends... go drink... go get your women.... go live your 'superwild life'... i give up. just take it all and leave me alone where i can find some peace" honestly... you just will never be able to reason.

Crazy4Him, why don't we live in year 2080? we would have teleporting machines and I can trade my ex for your ex so we can work calmly and without any triggers. LOL. If your ex were here I would read all the office pranks in Dilbert books and try a different one every day, I mean many times I stay late hours and there is no one, so it would be perfect LOL his first day I would shut down his network port throughout the day, so whatever he has to say in emails, etc would be lost in the wire, driving him crazy

Or we could teleport George Clooney... that would work...

I always bring up George Clooney, LOL he just gives me so much hope!

OK I will stop rambling