View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 06:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

endless anger - nothing changes

I left on Friday and stayed with my parents on that evening, came back briefly Saturday evening to sleep, and went to church w/ my family this morning and swam all day. It was a great weekend! When I got home, It was more of the same. I am trying to maintain a cordial relationship, but he doesn't even seem to want to do that - there is only anger because I left for the weekend. I tried to talk about things with him, but it is like talking to a wall, with only accusations and anger. I don't understand this!!! Why can't we even communicate anymore....there is NO conversing with him! He says I am running away from the problems, not true....I just feel that space in what we need. I told him that for the mental health of myself, him and the kids that I think we need a break. He told me that he can't believe I would involve other people (my family) in our marriage, but I feel like I had no choice. The hurt and pain that I feel from the things that have happened are unbearable and I needed to talk to someone!!! How can he ALWAYS make me feel like I am in the WRONG - and no matter what he does to me it is OK! PLease help me understand this!