View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
suchAsucker

Unhappy His relapse finally landed in jail...

I'm so sad for my ex-afiance. I found out last nite that he was picked-up for Grand Larceny and Burglary. Awaiting arraignment over the 4th of July weekend. Last time his relapse landed him in jail was exactly two years ago: 3 July 2007 (served 8 months, and the codie-sucker I was waited for him at the gates upon release).

This time I feel very differently about his situation. At 6-ft tall, he weighed 176 when healthy -- but last nite his stats showed him weighing 135 pounds. His online mugshot looked like a holocaust survivor. I feel that God/HP really intervened on this one, he looks like Death was around the corner if he was on the streets for much longer. This incarceration actually saved his life, I believe. So sad.

I also believe that God/HP is helping me, too, by intervening in this way because it is giving me the kick I needed to "get busy living". I realized today that I had been putting-off accepting a (potential) job in a different state than I am currently living in with my parents because I would be even farther away from him than I am already (2,400 miles). Although I had left him, I still hoped that "something" would happen and everything would change and be "all better" and we could go back to the "happy times" (Magical Thinking).

Today I learned that it's time to get busy living again.. moving on to the next phase... without him. Thank you God for this new lesson.