View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

The best thing I ever did was STOP talking to any remote 'contact' of ex and stop checking their Facebook or anything. I created a new Facebook and I do not walk on eggshells there afraid of finding a comment or picture!! Its 6 people... all of them GREAT people that have NOTHING to do with ex.

I just stopped listening to any band, singer or MUSIC GENRE that remotely reminded me of him.

I know one thing - he is drinking. That says it all really, its refreshing to know if they are happy, if they are sad, if they miss you, if they do not give a damn, IT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL !!!

It seems to me you have not gone No Contact, 100% that means common "friends" too

It does not have to be permanent, just while you heal. I used to get "tidbits" of info, or comments out of nowhere because these guys could not remember I did not want to hear his name, well its not worth the effort, their "half friendship" is not worth my pain.

There are other great people out there, please remember to protect yourself during this time stop feeding other people's needs for drama and gossip.

They can find it elsewhere (Michael Jackson?) meanwhile keep training the bunny, doing the volunteer work, and answering these questions:

who is MissFixIt?
what does she like?
what has she learned?
what's in store for her?
how does a "recharged" MissFixit version looks like?
what steps can she take to become that MissFixIt?
what are her dreams?

Your exs' whereabouts matter only to entomologists (title of one that researches, studies, teaches or works with insects).

"Who cares" is my motto for today and is working quite well, mind you