View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
shelly009

Went to a party last night

With all of our old drinking buddies. The theme was "hillbilly party" and everyone was supposed to dress up like a hillbilly... so me and my hubby and 2 kids all dressed up - quite a bit, it was hillarious!! Only to find that most of the other 30 guests were too cool to partake. They were all dressed more like Beverly Hillbillies than hillbillies.

You know what the funniest thing was though, my husband and I didnt drink and looked like idiots all dressed up and I am pretty sure that we had the most fun! First party in years that I didnt drink and it was the best time I have had in years!!

Except one little "ooops". I was just chowing down on this Tuna Tartar that someone had bought, even went for seconds (I am not usually a fan of the stuff) apon going for my 2nd helping I told the person who made it how much I enjoyed it. She replied "oh its easy to make, just a bit of mayo and a whole lot of vodka . I said " No wonder I like it so much!! " It was pretty funny

But I did it!! :woohoo First party sober! (minus the vodka in the tuna.. that doesnt count right?) And my hubby and I thought it was better. Why didnt we do this sooner?