View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SillyBilly
Soft & Silky & Manageable

this is bullsh**

I've had the worst day. It keeps getting worse.

Now that the 'euphoria' of quitting has worn off I'm just angry and depressed. I wanted to euphoria to last. What's the point?

I still went to work today, just finished, what a ***** shift. I stormed out before and raided the skittles vending machine LOL. Kinda took the edge off .. a little bit.

I want to get so smashed tonight. I don't even have any money - which is a good thing i guess. Means I cant go to the pub and grab a bottle. **** me I could really go a glass of scotch right now. Or 3, 4 .. make it 10.

I almost had an accident on the way to work. Some d1ckhead was tailgating me on the freeway when I pulled out overtaking a truck. I'm a f%&king P plater mate. The law says I have to drive 100. I dont give a s$#t if you're in a hurry. I'm not losing my license AGAIN so you can get past.

I flipped him the bird while he was behind me which only antagonised him further. I swerved in front of the truck and he belted past me. I gave him daggers and almost veered off the road. At 100 kms that would've bloody killed me. No thanks.

I'm leaving work now to head home. At least it's not peak hour anymore. I hope I make it home without any hassles.

I had a bunch of stuff in my head earlier - on my way to work - which I needed to post. I think i posted some of it here. Maybe when I calm down I'll remember the rest.

Last edited by Anna; 06-24-2009 at 07:08 AM.