Thread: Back slid......
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Abundance

Back slid......

he texted me saying he was going to email the boys.... and if I had given him the letter he wrote. I told him I hadn't and to keep that in mind in the email - as well as - their thinking he is in the midwest for work, which is why he went there. They know that we are over -but think we are still friends... and he had to go far away for work reasons.

And so.. he was upset that I didn't give them the letter and that I didn't tell them the truth. I told him he had an oppty to say goodbye and he again said he had a hard enough time telling me goodbye that he couldn't do it with them, as well. Saying that he never would have left.

I told him the details.... and he replied back saying he misses us... wants to hold me... focus on the family....and he will have internet tomorrow.

So - I guess he didn't go back with his folks. I have no idea where he is - and I really don't want to know. I don't want to know anything about him.

now this is where i goofed up. I told him that he should have thought of those things when we he was able to do something about it - that I too had a lot of pain during the R and I tried to make it work while in it.... so I asked him to please stop contacting me... there is nothing more to say. Im done.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... i wish i would have just let it be. I was too quick to text. I also called him and he didn't answer..... which is probably better for me.

Man ..... just when I was feeling so strong. I buckled.

Going to bed early tonight.... boys are with their dad tonight - so it's a mellow night.

First night on my own since he's been gone. AND it's been one week!