Old 06-18-2009, 06:05 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
SillyBilly
Soft & Silky & Manageable

I think I love you martha how does your other half feel about threesomes?

I want to share something with everybody that has worked really well for me over the past week. I set aside up to 2 hours each day for myself, just to allow time to feel. I find it clears my mind, balances out my energy levels and just takes a load off.

I cry, I laugh, I scream (best to do this alone he he) I reminisce old memories - good AND bad - I think about my lost friend, sometimes we get to talking, sometimes not. He might be off looking after somebody else. The word 'full-time' barely even lands in the same ballpark as a fitting description for a guardian angel.

I'm glad you threw out your chair martha, keep the ball rolling, don't stop now, IMO it just gets easier when things are in motion. My sense of smell returned several days ago .. I loved it. I posted this previously, I was out on a walk when I first really noticed. I had to stop and smell the bushes and trees - it was wonderful.

PS I've reset my Sobriety Date in my profile back to the 13th. I understand little 'hurdles' like the aforementioned situation with my close-friend are going to be there for the rest of my life. I'm not going to reset the clock every time I hit a hurdle. If I lapse or go the big r r r ree-lapse, then I'll have to reset it.

Good morning brother and sisters, it's another beautiful, wonderful, marvelous day to be alive on gods green earth, let's not waste it. I've the day off work AND it's my first day with my personal trainer. I so excited I think I just peed a little.