View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 06:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Startingover2

I was just journaling in my "exah" log about the weekend and was so thankful he isn't in my life as a husband anymore. I was absolutely dreading going to this weekend as I thought it would be a real heartbreaker. My HP used it as an eye opener that things have not changed at all.

Oh, my SIL sent me a text yesterday saying he was smashed again yesterday.

This really confirms to me that I have to fight for my baby in court. If exh made a promise to his entire family that he wouldn't drink at this reception, knew I was going to be there with baby, yet he chose to buy it and sneak it into the bathroom and/or his truck (which someone else drove) then that really scares me that he will not have an issue drinking while in charge of baby. The reception was at a park...so his drinking was very well thought out ahead of time.

Yesterday he was texting and asking what was wrong with me at the wedding. I just told him the ceremony was beautiful and it did make me a bit sad. That part is the truth. I didn't even go into his drinking which is so unlike me. Hmmm.....maybe I am making some progress.