Old 06-09-2009, 09:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kuljey

Angry

wow...thanks alot for the responses. to give more detail.. the last letters i have received from him are complaining bout the changes he has made for the better and my changes that were not for his happiness. that if i am nice and he is sober we are good! if i dont do some changing quick he is gone! he keeps threatening divorce, but this letter now says he is willing to stay w/me if i change. i am TREATING HIM BAD and he is hurt by me. he wante me to memorize the letter and think before i write back and if it was negative dont bother cuz he wont respond. the next letter i got was that he is set in his recovery and no one will stop that...and that he wished he could apologize for the last letter but that is how he feels. he says he is set in his ways and again that he is not going to quit recovery period!!! he said that at an outisde aa meeting a "judge" who has been in recovery for 30 yrs told him he has a right to "be me and a right to be free." he says that the loved ones in ppl in recovery are either part of the solution or part of the problem...and if im not part of the solution then thats a problem. he says repeatedly that he loves me but if i dont stop my drama hes gone. he says as my hubby that i need to fix this b4 he gets home. and that him clean and me being nice=perfect. the last letter was a doosey! he basically spends the whole letter saying he has done self examination and he is a good person when sober and that he has boundries he has let me cross and i cant anymore. that he loves himself and i dont...that if i loved myself i wouldnt have even given him a shot or time of day and that i just focus on him and got w/him to "fix" him. he says in this letter that my goin to church and my therapy is BULL and im fakin it!!! that i better get on the changin train fast. then is rude and says i can get my feelings hurt by what he says and blab to everyone but he doesnt give a ____. he ends it he deserves to be happy and i NEED TO CHANGE NOW.

wow... i almost choked on the faith/therapy thing. and that he keeps referring in each letter that his recovery will not be stopped.... doesnt say i am stopping it but keeps sayin it over and over.

recovery..recovery..recovery... I DONT GET HIM!!! aaggh