View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:40 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks FunnyOne... I got that from a webpage, this is the reference

http://www.scribd.com/doc/325677/Dep...y-Relationship

Its true, x AH once told me he could not be the person I thought he was... but he faked that cool, nice, caring person for months... so once again it was not his fault he put on masks to get what he wanted (enabling!), but ME that "fantasized" all of what we lived and then had to put up with the bad stuff he could not keep hiding, or else!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, I cannot believe I still miss a person like that or that I feel envious of the new gf, I am SICK!!

For what its worth, I prefer to be part of the 50% that is genuine, than the 50% that is faking... everything is denial and faking, faking happiness with alcohol, faking love when its just using the partner, nothing is real.. I mean, they can go get ice cream and smile now, and we are fooled they've changed and someone else is enjoying them... just remember the ugly truths ALWAYS surface and its just all the same cr** repeated all over and over again for them

And at what cost...

Sometimes I just consider myself lucky for not having an accident while he was driving and for being able to recover FOR REAL and feeling love that IS REAL