View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 09:58 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Me2
Paused

Your loved here,,,isnt that a good feeling!!!!

I dont doubt what your saying is quite true for you. Life in this human experience is constructed in such a way that its not uncommon that we struggle with many problems at the same time. I think tradeing one problem for another or juggeling problems to justify another is the trickey question we must resolve in our own heads with help from a professional. Ultimately you may have many issues but you are one person and if that one person is moving towards a healthy place evenutally all the problems will get solved. Hopefully your working yourself towards a healthy place. I am not a proponent of moderation or solving one problem with another problem but then again Im not a professional counselor,and these comments are only that of a laymen. I would think that it would be better to isolate each problem and deal with it in order of its potential ability to cause the most harm. It may be that each one will take a different approach and that probably wont be drinking. Its something that to me you need to see somoene about who is trained in dealing with multiple issues at the same time. When we are under attack from our problems sometimes we try these controlled burns.....to cut a fire line so as to mediate what we percieve is the main fire...but when you play with fire you usually end up getting burned.....main thing is we love you here and you wont be judged...only loved...please keep coming back....steve

P.S. Hope this made some sense because my teenage daughter and four of her friends were here last night filming a video homework assignment for 4 hours......