View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:46 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Ananda

she just has to stir the pot....drives me crazy...

I mean john gets drunk...he sulks..he is a mess.....

so she starts trying to manage him..how to get him sober..he gets worse...she gets worse...

When john decides to stop, she comes back...freaks out at him somemore and gets the whole thing going again.

she doesn't get that she can't get him or keep him sober...i mean the whole deal to me is...alchoholics sometimes end up drinking...sometimes they drink themselves to death........If you're gonna stay you just gotta accept that it is thier choice...do what you need to to feel ok with yourself and the situation....if you cant do that then you need to get the fk out.....simple...

I have put some alchoholics out of my life because their behavior is not something i am willing to tolerate as part of my life. Other alchoholics i love dearly and i simply enjoy the time we have together and do what i need to do to be ok with me when they are wondering hoplessly on thier own path...it's not my job to fix them or to tolerate intolorable behavior...

She just trys to get everyone going 50 ways at once to try and save her or him or whoever....its like she thrives on the attention .... I hate it!

I see no point in trying to control an alchoholic, I don't feel the need to coddle them (well not much or often..sometimes that one i don't do so well at), but ranting and raving is just pointless....

OK..sorry...i really needed to get that out and i know that you guys are my friends and i want you to know what is going on (hug) I care a bunch about all of you (hug)