View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
meditation

I had post partum depression and IT was neverending black fog. I had absolutely nothing to be depressed about. I truly do believe that hormone levels have much to do with how depressed or UNdepressed I feel. I get bad pms. When I have bad pms I hate myself. I don't like my body or my soul. It all factors into hormones.

I don't know that antidepressants cure hormones but maybe seeing a good gyn doc would make a difference.

Also I hate exercise but I have to have it or I go nuts spiralling down into black negative thoughts. I have to have lots of open space in the sun. I have to be outside at sunset or be with people, doesn't matter how happy I am sunset brings on crushing hate thoughts.

Also I am not offering you medical advice but my daughter and I take micro retin A ointment and it is the only thing we've found that works any on skin problems. I've tried them all but on the bright side I don't look my age due to my oily skin. I look 10 years younger. There is that plus I think going to a dermatologist which you said you did but one more try eh? Also I went to a plastic surgeon for some work done on the acne scars and you can't hardly tell anymore.

I think the problems are all bearable and doable it's just for me when I get on one negative mind set everything that even only mildly bugged me starts to be sucked into that vortex till I am thinking nothing and I mean nothing ever will be better.
That is called black and white thinking and not seeing things in grades as in everything is all GOOD or everything is all BAD and nothing is half way. That is why perception is so hard to change. I have to constantly tell myself that things aren't as crappy as I make them out and everything has some solution and take it bite by bite and it's all do-able..... you're seeing the whole picture BAM instead of tackling it in small chunks. I really do care about my secular folks and Bam you've been really good to me. Things don't have to be crappy and I want you to not feel so bad. Much love to you.