View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 12:37 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Never feel bad foir how you feel Bam. We al have our own personal hell.
I hate it when I am told..Well it can always be worse. Others havce it worse than you.
They have nothing to do with me and how I feel. And it seems more like my issues arent worth anything.
Sometimes there just isnt any good reason why we feel like we do.
I am goin through that now. I have alot of anger and frustration and I really dont know why.
I think it has alot to do with myself inside. How I am feelin about myself.
So with me. I tend to take it out on others when my problem is really with me.
I dont know why that is. But it is.
I need to change me inside. I don know that.
There just is something thats holdonh me back from being happy with anything.
I think you need to find a therapisty or whatever that your are comfortable enough to speak up to.
It sounds liek your just smiling and noddin with this one.
You did this with your Dr with the heart palpitations. You didnt speak up. When you did you got reslults.
You gotta voice yourself. Even if your wrong. You gotta make your thoughnt s and ideas known. Then you can eliminate the possibilty of what if on your part.
You need a confidence boost.
I have thought about ways of meeting people too. I am not into bars. Personals creep me out too.
I am really very shy in real life so I have a hard time doin that as well.
To meet someone normally I mam ok. But on a more personal level gets me feelin all weird.
And I know its because I am unsure of myself.
You are a cool chick. I liked you out the gate. Like I have said a milolion times. Any girl thats ok with farts is awesome. That to me says you are real and down to earth and easy goin. Thats what I look for in people. Not all that superficial BS.
I hope you feel better soon. I wish you seen what I see just from what I have learned here about you.
Hang in there Bam.
I