View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 05:04 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Me2
Paused

Bluto

Originally Posted by bluto
Dan
It is important for you to understand that making personal attacks does not make for productive discussion. I sincerely doubt that you are going to have "fun" with me. I'm way to knowledgeable for that. I've had many years in AA and I am very well read on the religious aspects of the program and there is very little about the first 164 pages of the Big Book that I don't know allot about. I still attend meetings and I've had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at me. I've heard and responded to almost every type of question and argument about the Big Book, AA History and the 12 steps. I've done my homework. Fire away. Let's keep things civil.

Bluto have a good day and hope all is well with you...I am not going to fight..I respect this sight and all these people to much...AA isnt the only way to sobriety although its what I like...my dad quit on his own...you seem to want to fight and I am not going to, one thing to me is quite apparent you are bitter about something....and I dont know why...its probaly none of my business.... it could be past wounds,self righteousnes cause you clawed your own way out of addiction,or your still using....but something inside you is full of anger and I am at a loss for why but if you hang around here long enough one of the SBRRCV.COM 'ers will eventually find out whats up..so dont go away...we love you....steve