View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 10:07 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
IO Storm
IO Storm

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
But I think I am pretty honest with eeverything and always liek to ear the truth too.
iI dont claim to know it all. I know nothing., But I will never know anything if I dont try new things either.
All things are worth a shot at leasst once.
I am so grateful for all of you. Not only for your understanding. But for the ones who really get me. And know me inside and out.
I am not unique by any means. But I am my own PIA and stubborn type of person to deal with alot of times.
I know it takes alot of patience for someone like me. I know who is there and who isnt. Who can hang amd who cant.
Its all good either way.
I know we are all here for the same thing. And that when that time comes. The true colors wll shine bright.
I love all of you.
I said a prayer for you last night before retiring Trish...and got a picture of you in my head.

In the years I've known you on here..what comes to mind are the two things you

mentioned..you are honest about stuff. And you like to hear the truth..and let us know

if you don't like it! lol

You do want that "something"...the life that recovery offers. Or you would spend your time

anywhere but here. But you are here, every day..most days.

I understand about "the time coming" too. My time didn't come for a long time.

In..and out. I am fortunate I made it back....time after time, as you are.

Trish..you said "And when that time comes. the true colors will shine bright."

What most of us are yearning..straining, aching to show you is how beautiful those

colors are. And if we could paint you a picture of it..the new sober life, how it

"can be", we would. We can't. So, we'll keep sharing.

Love you too Trish!