Old 05-27-2009, 09:00 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm guessing you won't be the first person to blow off treatment in anger, Katie.
Ring them, email them, go and see them - explain your situation and apologise.

Sure it's hard - I'm not great at humble pie myself - but to blow off your group leaves you with what exactly?

Whether this is an ending or a beginning depends on what you do next really.

oh- and it's always best to consult a dr before beginning, ending, or otherwise changing meds (medical disclaimer LOL)
D
No doubt you are right, but I cannot believe I snapped like that. I wasn't very nice at all. Usually I can be more composed. I just felt like I was getting the legalese CYA stuff, if you know what that means. Your spelling apologise (an s rather than a z) is from overseas, right? Be that as it may, I will consult with my Dr but I am not sure about his putting me on that anti-psychotic if for only a few days. But he is the doc and I am the patient. Guess I will eat humble pie tomorrow It would be so much easier if I could have just been together. I can't bail on this treatment unless they kick me out, in which case I guess I'll have no choice. I just think they will now have a consultation with both my therapist and shrink and I'll be cornered, but it IS what I signed up for. Thanks.