Old 05-27-2009, 01:17 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
onlyliveonce

He knows I am divorcing him and is not going to fight me on anything especially the custody. He can't even care for himself much less son. He lives in his van so the only time he sees him is if i agree to meet him for dinner or something like that. As far as the visitation goes there will be none unless he's sober and he knows I'm doing that to protect son. If he dosen't like it he can take me to court whick won't happen either. He hates to go around cops, courthouses or anything like that.

I've played around with son's life for too long now and there is no leeway as far as what I want which will ensure his safety from him. He has walked away from us before and will probably do the same again and that's ok cause that's what is best for me and son. We don't want an alcoholic and drug addict around us anymore not even for a minute.

For example - one time we did meet him to eat and I had already told him from the time before that if we got to the table and he was drinking we would leave. And this last time we met him that's just what we did when i saw the beer on the table. SEE YA you idiot is what I was thinking. He couldn't wait to have his beer so it cost him dinner with his son. I had already talked to son and told him this is what was gonna happen so he wasn't suprised or upset. Son dosen't even seems to care about dad anymore and it's just a sad situtation all around. I have signed son up with the Big Brother program cause he needs a good male role model. Hopefully he will be open to that experience.