Old 05-21-2009, 07:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
isurvived

He still isn't taking responsibility for his actions

My son was upset tonight. He ask his dad for some $ over a week ago so that he could go to a concert this upcoming weekend. I agreed to pay for half of it, and suggested he ask his dad for the other half. He's checked the mailbox everyday, waiting for it to come and it hasn't. Finally, my son called his dad tonight to ask if he'd sent it — to which he said "oh, I forgot, but I will send it tomorrow." My son then remarked to me " he'll never send it, he's lying again." He's been disappointed so many times. That makes me angry.

My XAH is just a parasite. Just recently my divorce was granted, and during the trial, my XAH painted himself as a pitiful victim. A victim of his alcoholism, and used it as an excuse for not being able to support his children. He can't stay sober, can't get a job, doesn't have a nice place to live anymore, is wearing secondhand clothing, buying his shoes at Walmart and eating canned food. It was the biggest display of a pity party I've ever witnessed.

Cry me a river.

He used this tactic to try to get the judge's sympathy in the divorce settlement and is asking for maintenance and half of the proceeds from our home. Selfish to the max. Then, he can continue to sit on his butt, and drink it all up. When ask by the judge if he planned on returning to his career and re-establish his earning potential - his response was "no, I don't want to do that anymore, I'm ok with my current job. (which now is minimum wage, no responsibility, no demands, and no future.) I can't handle the stress of my former career."

It's all about him.