Old 05-18-2009, 06:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

You know really...I think it is more like what classical said.
I have been really busy the past week or so with my grams havin surgery and all. I have been running like a maniac for days strait.
I dont do that. I am not the responsible take care of everything type. but I have the past week and a half non stop. Which is nothing. But for me it is alot. Because I just dont do it. But someone has to. And its goin to be like that more and more with my grams aging and all.
I have no problem with it. But it is exhausting. Amnd I maybe feel like I want to get high as my way of unwinding and relaxing.
Kinda like classical and drinking on the deck.
Like I cant enjoy my down time cmpletely strait.
I am so use to enhancing relaxation time that I dont really know how to do it clean.
I do but it just seems more rewarding if your altering your mind. Does that make sense?

So right now I am just goin to watch my DVR shows. And probably go to sleep.
Tomorrow I will ..I dont know..DO something I guess. I need my brakes fixed. Maybe I will go get those and then hope my dad or uncle will do it for me.

Then maybe go look for my uniform that I cant seem to find anywhere.
Take my bottles back. I have a Dr appt in the afternoon.
I have surgery myself next Tues. I will be out of work for at elast 2 weeks.
So I really dont have money to blow. I just dont have a use for it at the moment.

Thanks for being here.
I do like this posting and tellin on myself thing.
I was thinking right after I clicked send. That I wouldnt have even done that much last year. And if I did..I would have clicked send and been right out the door at the same time.

Now,,I need to get it out. And I really do do it in hopes that the time that it takes me to post and get and read respinses and just keep posting and reading will distract me enough where time just passes and I am over it.

Works almost everytime.

Cool beans. I am goin to wtch tv yall. Thx..I dont know what I would do without yall.