View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:11 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Hammerhead

Originally Posted by kj3880 View Post
Hammerhead,
I hope you can stick to it. I worry about the fact that you have to keep talking with him about business. He wouldn't be the first a.h. to use a business to get back in with you. I've seen it done before. A's are often professional manipulators. It's hard to see it coming. My only way of being able to have any peace is no-contact. No business is worth your serenity, and that is what it will cost, IMO. Is there any way you can split it for good. You'll be glad if you do, eventually, even if it costs you short-term.
Love,
KJ
I appreciate your response and concern. Having a business together is not unlike having children... you just don't quit the kids. The business is a responsibility and an income... sure I could get a job at McDonald's... but their paycheck isn't going to keep the roof over my head, pay for attorney, accountants, etc. I'm not worried about letting him back in.... it simply isn't an option. Indeed I am concerned with my serenity in dealing with the situation... but I can't run and hide from the facts. I place my trust in God.

Thanks.